WHY INVEST IN PE?
Developed for constantly rising requirements
POWER STATION rectifiers and POWER PULSE-REVERSE power supplies made by plating electronic are designed precisely to meet the rising demands of electroplating processes. Innovative technologies and impressive performances, such as the digital switch mode technology offer high degree of efficiency, minimum residual ripple and peak control accuracy. These features all open up new opportunities, process consistency and the accuracy of your coating systems. The ultra-compact construction of the power sources with water cooling and the variety of air-cooled power supplies smooth the way for new, efficient system designs. All this makes plating electronic power supply units the first choice in surface finishing and electroplating technologies.
- Digitally Signal Control (DSP) – Superior performance & unlimited external control options
- No more rectifier cubes and ongoing maintenance!
- Real time Ripple!
- Qualitative benefits in many plating processes
- Low space requirement and therefore low power losses, because installation is possible directly at treatment baths
Power factor up to 0.99
- Energy cost savings thanks to improved grid quality and reduced reactive power component
Efficiency up to 95 %
- Low energy consumption leading to operating cost savings
Parallel or series connection
- More flexibility thanks to easy multiplication of the performance range, in parallel or series
Real Time Ripple
- Now the ability to track ripple directly on your controls to get it in full time